So these last few weeks I have had a little bit of anxiety and it was really not fun and I would just start crying for reasons I couldn't explain. My kids would ask me what was wrong and I didn't know what to tell them. I decided one afternoon that I needed to go to the temple to feel comfort. Garrett asked where I was going and I explained to him that I was going to the temple and that sometimes when we feel down or that (my tummy hurt) that we can feel comfort from attending the temple.
Well this morning I had worked out with the help from my husband and my legs were killing me. I sat down to eat breakfast and was like OH, my legs hurt. Then this was how the conversation perceded:
Camri: It's ok mom.
Mom: What's ok?
Camri: Your legs will be ok.
Mom: They hurt from working out.
Camri: You should go to the doctor.
Garrett: I know, You should go to the temple!!
1 comment:
Sounds like a round about way of making an annoucement!
Post a Comment