Saturday, April 25, 2009

30 is here!

I can't believe it actually happened....I'm 30!!  What a great birthday I had.  I woke up Friday morning to the following paper in my bathroom.

In case you can't read it, it was a gift certificate to Cold Stone for a FREE ice cream and it was valid at the St. George Cold Stone.  I was so excited, Eric was taking me to St. George for the weekend. Just the two of us and no kids.  So we packed up and were ready to go. 

The kids were so excited for Mom's birthday.  So we decided to do presents before we left.  The kids were so cute getting the presents for me and were trying to hand me all of them at the same time.
We had a great time and it was so much fun spending time with just Eric and I.  We shopped and shopped and we ate at In-n-out just a few times.  And we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant called Pancho and Lefty's .  (of course we forgot to take any pictures while we were down there.  Thanks for the great birthday Eric.  Also thank you to both of our parents for watching the kids for us.

3 comments:

Kym Frankowski said...

Such a cute idea! I hope you had fun!

Angela said...

oh my goodness. I totally missed you birthday... I am horrible.. so sorry.. Well happy belated 30th b-day!! Sounds like you had fun... wished I was in UT so we could celebrate!! love you and miss you!! Your kids have grown up so fast.. but boy are they cute!!

BrittanyW said...

Happy Birthday Jenni! That is fun that you got to get a way for the weekend.