Monday, May 18, 2009

First Real Game

We signed Garrett up for soccer this spring and along with that he got free tickets to a Real soccer game. It was a lot of fun.


Garrett pulling one of his faces!



Camri enjoyed the game but was looking for the mascot the whole time.

4 comments:

Calli said...

Jenni-- the kids are getting soooo big. Camri should still be a baby, right? We've been passing around the sick crap for about 2 months now, but once we are better, how about a get-together again. I needing some trio time with my gals, Jenni & Amy! I up for just girls or girls + kids, or girls + kids + guys. Let me know.

Taryn said...

hi Jenni- We are in Antigua but I had to find a internet cafe to check blogs :)
Taryn

Tristen said...

I'm sorry I bailed on the soccer game. Looks like fun! I'm sure it's not the last soccer team our kids will be on together!

Jen said...

your family is adorable Jen! I still can't believe how fast time goes -
my blog is private but if you send me an email I will add you ;)