So after a full day of wearing underwear she went in the potty 4 times and had no ACCIDENTS!!!!! Way to go CAMRI! We are so excited! The best part about all of it is she told me every time she had to go and I didn't have to clean up any messes. Let's hope tomorrow goes as well as today! I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely worth it to wait until your child is ready to potty train, it makes the process 100 times easier!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
She did it!!!
So after a full day of wearing underwear she went in the potty 4 times and had no ACCIDENTS!!!!! Way to go CAMRI! We are so excited! The best part about all of it is she told me every time she had to go and I didn't have to clean up any messes. Let's hope tomorrow goes as well as today! I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely worth it to wait until your child is ready to potty train, it makes the process 100 times easier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! That's exciting Jenny1 I wish Cambria would start that up tomorrow! Congratulations! What a big girl!
Way to go Camri! I can't wait for the day when Pyper is potty trained. I am excited for you to only have one kid in diapers!
Grandma Becky is very proud of Camri! I feel bad she fell in the toilet though. Glad she ended up laughing instead of crying.
Post a Comment