Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Camri!

We celebrated Camri's 3rd Birthday on the 11th! I can't believe she is already 3. She had a fun filled day. It started with an Easter Egg Hunt at the park. Too bad it was freezing cold and we got our eggs and headed home. She was able to go see both grandparents and we came home and she opened her presents with mom and dad.

She had to sit in her princess chair to open her presents. It was so cute. Garrett said he would bring the presents to her so she just sat pretty in her chair waiting for presents.


She was pretty excited about the cheerleading outfit her brother gave her. After the presents she had her Princess Party with a few of her friends. Let me just say it was a little less crazy than Garrett's party ( 4 girls compared to 15 boys and girls).

The girls were able to play princess memory, fishing for frogs, and making wands.  They had a lot of fun and Camri gets to tell everyone for her birthday all her friends came over.
This is the cute Ariel cake Turia made.  Camri said, "I love it, it's just what I wanted."

Happy Birthday Camri!! We love you and are so glad you are a part of our family!

3 comments:

embeins said...

I wish Ella could have been there! Camri is so cute!! I love the cake!

Shumway Adventures said...

Very Cute!!!

Diane said...

Every little girl needs a Princess birthday - she is SO stinking cute!