Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter


We had a great Easter filled with family and friends.  The kids were able to go to many Easter egg hunts (I'm a bad mom and didn't bring my camera).  We had dinner with family and were able to celebrate Camri's birthday as well.  Here are the kids from Easter Sunday.

Madison
Camri, it was so fun dressing my girls the same.  This is the first time I've done it.

Garrett
Cute kids, I can't believe how big they all are.  Of course you can't get them all smiling at the same time.  This was the best I could do but they still look cute!

6 comments:

embeins said...

Your kids look so cute!

Prilla said...

I love the girls' dresses. Mikkele wants to dress like me all the time and I think it's weird. She is excited to dress like the new baby too. I don't know if we'll be able to find a baby outfit and a big girl outfit that are matching very easily though.

Michelle said...

They are so cute!!! I love the girls' dresses!

Shumway Adventures said...

So cute! I love the dresses but really love garrett's clothes!! So fun!!

Marci Coombs said...

So cute! I can't believe how big Madison is...this last year flew by!!!

Tristen said...

So cute. I love the matching dresses! Cade tells me every Sunday that he needs a suit like Garrett's.