Here are a few pictures of Madison and Camri. So what do you think?? Does Madison look like her sister? Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.
19 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wait! That's not fair... which ones are Camri?? ;) That's creepy.
P.S. Wicked cute new family picture on your page!! It's absolutely beautiful!
They look exactly a like. I know which is which only because I saw the pictures of them earlier today with you. But if I hadn't I wouldn't be able to tell them a part. They are so cute!!!
I have to say she looks more like Garrett. I know, I am the first to say that. You can totally tell which one is Camry because of the smile. They are all adorable of course!
I could tell them apart however they are definately sisters!! I think Camri looks more like your family while Madison looks more like the Sohm side. They are darling girls!!
They look so much alike! That picture is so darling of your family! I want to see their website to see if they can take good pictures of my twins when they come home from the NICU. Your blog is looking good.
19 comments:
Wait! That's not fair... which ones are Camri?? ;) That's creepy.
P.S. Wicked cute new family picture on your page!! It's absolutely beautiful!
that family pic at the top is amazing! You all look so good! :)
um, which is which in the look alikes?!!! TWINS!
I agree - I'm not sure which is which. (Although, Madison is the only one I've seen as a baby, so I guess I can pick her out...)
ummmm yeah, which one is which??
They look exactly a like. I know which is which only because I saw the pictures of them earlier today with you. But if I hadn't I wouldn't be able to tell them a part. They are so cute!!!
They could be twins!! What beautiful girls you have and what a great new family photo.
god luck telling them apart in photo's. I have that problem with my girls.
Taneill
Since you all really do think they look identical I guess I will tell you now who is who...the first is Camri then Madison, Camri and Madison
I could totally tell that the first one is camri because of her smile, but the last three all look the same!
I couldn't tell them apart! Beautiful girls!!!
All I can say is that they look like Sohm children . . . cute, cute, cute!
I love the picture of the family! So cute! I especially love camri's pic! She is so photogenic in it.
Which one is which. I vote that they really do look alike.
I have to say she looks more like Garrett. I know, I am the first to say that. You can totally tell which one is Camry because of the smile. They are all adorable of course!
I could tell them apart however they are definately sisters!! I think Camri looks more like your family while Madison looks more like the Sohm side. They are darling girls!!
Be fair and post pics of Garrett when he was little! I still think Madison looks like Eric.
Holy cow- I didn't realize how much they look alike. What cute girls (and boy) you have!!!
They look so much alike! That picture is so darling of your family! I want to see their website to see if they can take good pictures of my twins when they come home from the NICU. Your blog is looking good.
They do look a lot alike, but there is no question which one is Camri with that little smile of hers.
Post a Comment