Thursday, August 7, 2008

Neighborhood Party and Bear Lake


I finally decided it was about time that I added some more pictures.  This neighborhood party was on July 5th...that is how far behind I am.  We had a dunk tank on our street and you wouldn't believe who went in it.....Garrett and ME!!!  (Garrett has such a cool mom, not too bad for me to get in a swimsuit 5 weeks after a baby :) )  
That is one hot boy standing next to the dunk tank!!!  I can't believe he would dunk me.

I can't believe I really did it.  Yes, it didn't take long for Eric to decide to dunk me.  It did take I think 2 throws though.  I have to admit that I was a little nervous at first but it was fun.
Garrett showing his muscles at Bear Lake.
Can you tell Camri is really excited to go on the tube.  Thanks to her dad, she stayed on the tube even though she was screaming the whole time.  Well I guess she stopped crying for a few seconds when Eric would distract her.   We had a lot of fun.

5 comments:

Prilla said...

That dunk tank looks like so much fun. What a fun neighborhood.

Taryn said...

You go girl! We rented this tank the day before for our neighborhood 4th of July party, but I wasn't getting in! You win the cool mom award!!!

Shumway Adventures said...

that looks like fun!i have never been in one!

BKT said...

Jenni-
I just made our blog private and I don't know if I have your email on my list. If you would like an invite email me at tthurgood@gmail.com. Thanks

Taneill T

Jana Sohm said...

Looks so fun!