The other day Garrett came running into the house and said, "Mom hurry come outside" I went outside and a praying mantis was climbing up our pillar. This was the first time he had ever seen one. Next thing I know Eric is telling me to get the camera. I went outside and he had gotten it off the pillar for Garrett to hold. Garrett thought it was pretty cool.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, I LOVE these pictures of Garrett! He looks so cute! He looks so fascinated w/ his new little friend. I love you new site. It looks awesome!
These are great pictures of Garrett and I love your new blog banner. Heather is a fabulous photographer (of course it doesn't hurt when she has cute people to work with)! ~Brandy
So cute. Your yard looks great.
Love the new background. Sorry I'm such a slacker and never fixed it for you.
Oh I do love boys and insects. Life just wouldn't be the same without them. Cute Garret!! and way cute fam. picture
Garrett is SO cute and looks so grown up. The yard is just amazing you guys! ! !
Post a Comment