
Our peaceful little girl. Today was a special day for Madison., she was blessed by her father. She was such a happy girl.

Her headband is falling off but she still looks cute.

My parents and Eric's parents (obviously)

I wanted to get a picture of our whole family but Garrett was out of his church clothes before we could even walk in the door from church.

We were able to go to St. George with Eric's family with no kids (well we brought little Madison) We had a lot of fun and Eric's family took all of us to Les Mis at Tuacahn. What a fun thing that was.

Of course you can't go on a vacation with me and not play a game. This is obviously me and Eric and his mom and sister-in law Nicole. If you want a new fun game play this one, Ticket to Ride. Yes, I am a little addicted.

Madison's first swim in the pool. She wasn't too fond of it at first but because her dad forced her to be in there she was ok after a few minutes.

The whole fam at Pancho & Lefty's. Great mexican in St. George. Thanks for the wonderful trip Dallan & Becky.
7 comments:
Madison looks so cute in her blessing dress. It was such a nice day. I want to go to St. George!!! You look like you had a ton of fun.
Madison is darling! I can't believe how big she already is! St George looked like a blast!
What a special day. She looks very sweet in her dress.
You have such a cute family! Madison is so cute and looks like a little angel in her dress!
I can't believe how big she is getting already, what a doll! Seems like yesterday i saw you in Target and you were telling me how sick you have been.
I can't believe she is already old enough to be blessed. Shouldn't she still be in you??? Time flies.
We LOVE Ticket to Ride. We've got all our friends and family addicted too! Next time I'm down lets play! (which will be next week. I need to give you a call. I'll be down Wednesday-Saturday).
Fun trip!! I love the picture of you and Eric in your blue shirt. You look so cute!
Post a Comment