Thursday, April 3, 2008

Totaled...but he's ok!!





As you can see, we did get into an accident. Well I guess I shouldn't say we, because it was just Eric. He got rear-ended on the freeway which sent him into the car in front of him so he was smashed between the two. We finally heard back from insurance and it is totaled. So pretty much a month ago we had 4 cars and now we only have 1. No he didn't wreck 3 we sold two and he wrecked the other one. Of course the accident happens when we only have 2 cars. We're glad he's ok! Now we're on the hunt for a new car (well used for us). I hate cars!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Turia said...

Wow... It looks pretty totaled. I'm so glad Eric is OK and I'm really glad you finally got a rental!

Anonymous said...

I would have been scared if I hadn't have seen Eric recently. That looked dangerous! WHOA!

Marci Coombs said...

That's too bad! What a bummer....glad he's okay though. I saw that you tried calling the other day. I'll give you a call this weekend sometime!

Prilla said...

Looks scary. Glad he's ok. Also glad the rest of you weren't in the car. Especially you Jeni. Good luck finding a new car.

Taneill said...

wow- I am glad he is okay. That is so scary!!! Good luck this next month- get all the rest you can, and let us know when the baby comes.
Taneill

The Godell Family said...

Yikes! I hope Eric was okay from the accident. Scary!!!! Good luck on finding a new/used car.

Andrea said...

Hey! How are you feeling? You are getting close! I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see the babe. Good luck with the c-section. I'd give advice, but you're a pro by now...!

Maturo Family said...

Wow...that was a nasty ding! Glad your husband is ok...How are you feeling?? Post some more pics of your tummy...you are too cute!!!
Love Always,
Lesley :o)

Shumway Adventures said...

holy cow!! I didn't even know Eric was every in a car accident! I think i must really be out of the loop unless i read up on your blog!! Wow it looks scary!! I'm glad Eric is okay too!! This would be scary!! I hate the freeway!! When was the wreck?