Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Flood...

So the other day I was coming down our stairs and happened to look out the window and noticed there was some water in our neighbors yard. I got closer to the window and looked out and this is what I saw.....


Of course I called Eric right away to let him know that our backyard was flooded. I guess what happened was the city turned on the secondary water and Eric had left the pump on in the waterfall and so it ran all day, obviously from seeing the pictures. Well thank goodness Eric came and saved the day!!!


2 comments:

Prilla said...

I hope everything worked out. I'm sure the rain and snow we've been getting lately isn't helping either.

Amy said...

I didn't know you guys were putting in a swimming pool! Kidding, that is terrible about the water and I am glad you noticed it before it got too close to your house/window wells!