If you can't tell Camri is a little excited in this picture. She is yelling POTTY!! We were eating dinner last night and she said, "poop, potty." I asked her if she needed to go poop and she said, "yeah and potty." So I took her in the bathroom and she sat on the toilet like she has done many times but this time she actually went poop!!! She was so excited and kept lifting her little bum up to look in the potty to see her poop. It was so cute. She came running out of the bathroom and yelling to her dad, "Daddy, POTTY!!" She was pretty excited. Yeah Camri. Maybe she will be out of diapers when the baby comes.
7 comments:
Hooray! What a proud and fun moment to remember! Good luck with potty training!
I'm jealous and can't wait for the day that Matt does the same thing. Congrats!!
Have her come spend some time with Taylee- I can't get her to go to save my life!!!
Taneill
Congrats to the Sohm's! That is very fun news!! Can't say I'm not jealous, however...
Yay For Camers!!! She looks so darling in this picture!! What a cutie!!
Jenni,
What is your friends name that went to High School at Hillcrest that walked by your house when I was talking to you on the phone?
Jenny! How are you? This is Natalie Castleberry! It has been sooo long since we have chatted. I just hung up with my sister in law Jenny, and she told me about you yelling at your neighbor who knows Dave. It's a small world. Send me your email address and I will invite you to view my blog! Chickerbocker@gmail.com
Post a Comment