Tuesday, April 8, 2008

32 Weeks

Well I was thinking today that the way they calculate pregnancy is really stupid. For those of you that don't know you are actually pregnant for 10 months. So when you see that I'm 32 weeks some of you may be thinking...ok but that means nothing to me how many months are you? Well if calculate 32 by 4 that means I'm 8 months but really I'm only 7 months along because I still have 8 weeks left. So I'm 8 months along out of 10 months or I'm 7 months along out of 9 months. So I'll let you all figure out how many months you want me to be:).. Boy that was confusing. All I know is that i have 7 weeks left!!

I went to the doctor this week and everything is looking good and don't worry that the weight is coming on. I gained 10 pounds this last month to make my total 31 pounds gained. Don't worry I only post this on my blog because I'm not ashamed of gaining weight:) I feel like being pregnant is the only time in my life that it's ok to put on the weight so bring it on!! The more weight I gain the healthier the baby right:) I just hope this one doesn't grow as healthy as Garrett was! Can you tell it's late and I'm just babbling on?

14 comments:

Whitney said...

That is so funny that you posted this. Just last night I was thinking how many months I am. I kept thinking am I 8 months or 9 months? Then I went on thinking well if I am pregnant for 10 months I am 9 and so on. That is funny. Two great minds think a like.

Prilla said...

I have always said this as well. Too funny. It must have been a man that said the whole "9 months" thing because if it was a woman we would make sure we were given credit for the full 10 months

Anonymous said...

Amen about the weight gain! I pack it on. (Although mine is in my butt and thighs... yours is ALL belly!!)

Cute new pics! You've been busy!!

Calli said...

Yes, the calculation thing is ridiculous. I remember when I went to New Mexico I turned 9 months pregnant while I was there, which to everyone else meant I should be having the baby, but really, I had four weeks left. Stupid. And I went the full 10 months...to the day.

Maturo Family said...

You look GREAT, mommy!!
Have a good weekend and put those feet up an d relax!

Brittany said...

10 months hmmmmm....I am not even going to think about it :) You look darling and I agree just enjoy and then deal with the weight later.

Matt and Allyson said...

Amen...it really is 10 months. I've tried explaining it before...not everybody gets it! You look great!

The Morgans said...

Oh you are so close. How exciting!!

CollyWolly said...

Looking good Jenni!
Hang in there, you'll have baby in arms very soon.
I know it seems like FOREVER though.

The Godell Family said...

Youa re way too cute. I guess maybe it's time to post a picture of myself on my blog. I have been avoiding it. I'll get right on that. But seriously, you look so good.

hayleyharts said...

JEN you are GLOWING!!! I know you loved that comment..really its almost over...and you are lucky you just grow straight out..I get pregnant in my butt..so count your blessings!

Rob and Jenn said...

You look great for being 8 months...or is it 9 months...pregnant! Let me know how baby #3 is...I think my time is coming up.

Rob and Jenn said...

Jenni,
To anwser your question about where we got the closet baskets. We found them at Michael's. They even were on sale which is always a plus. It makes such a difference and now the kids like cleaning up at night because they know exactly where to put things. Keep in touch!

Kari said...

Hi Jenni--
I found your blog on Brittany's!! It was so fun to see pics of you and your cute fam!! Good luck with the upcoming baby. My blog is theschwitzers.blogspot if you ever want to check it out!! Hopefully I will see you around....Kari Schwitzer