Only 3 more weeks!! There is finally an end in site. Everything has been going well with the pregnancy. My doctor has scheduled my c-section for May 27th at 12:00. He is doing an ultrasound next week to measure this baby. We'll see how he/she compares to Garrett.
9 comments:
How exciting!!! Good luck!
Wow, that girl is hot!!!
Wow Jenni!! I'm so excited!! I can't wait to see if it's going to be a girl or boy!!!
I can't wait to see you in two weeks. I'll rub your belly for good luck!
Jenni--looks like you are ready to go anyday! Why a C-sec? Were all your others C's? I can't remember?
Jenni you look great. I didn't know that you were waiting to find out the gender. That takes some will power. Keep us posted.
Jenni, you look so good! I can't wait to hear what you are having, I don't know how you get to the end without finding out!
You are huge! Could your stomach be any bigger? Jeez, have the dang baby already. I'm still mad that you didn't find out the gender beforehand. I'm sticking to my guns about no present for you because you did that.
Jenni, Congrats on being so close! I hope your c-section goes well and you have a healthy happy baby!
Teresa Oliver
Post a Comment