I'm a little behind on my blogging but a couple weeks ago we had the opportunity to go to West Palm Beach with my whole family. It was so much fun. Here is the fun plane ride that we took and got up at 4 in the morning to make it to the airport to make our flight at 6:20. It was early but it's crazy how happy my kids were at 4 in the morning as compared to 8:30 when they usually wake up. The kids were actually really good for the long flight and after our layover in Houston the slept most of the way to West Palm.


When we were getting ready to land in Florida, Garrett looks at me and Yells: MOM, WHY AM I BEING SO QUIET!
I had to explained to him that he wasn't being quiet and that he was yelling and his ears were clogged from landing. It was pretty funny and I think quite a few people around us also had a good laugh.

More Florida pictures to come....
2 comments:
Fun! Fun! Can't wait to see more pics!!!
Loved the fam photo.. you guys are so cute... totally tan too!! Glad you had fun...every time I see the kiddos they just keep getting bigger and bigger.
Post a Comment