Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Christmas in July

This past Christmas Eric made a small model of the sofa table he was going to make me. He has been so busy with building projects for his business he has finally gotten the time to make my table. Let's just say that I LOVE it!! Every time I walk by it I get so excited! It totally just finishes the wall. The first night we brought it in I hadn't put any decorations on it yet and I come around the corner and Madison has climbed up on the bottom shelf and is crawling around on it. At least now that I have the decorations on it she doesn't get into anything. Thanks for the awesome table Eric, I LOVE it!



7 comments:

The Godell Family said...

That is Awesome! What talent Eric has!

Prilla said...

Looks great! Eric did a good job.

BrittanyW said...

He is so talented! When are you opening your own furniture store?

Tristen said...

Seriously Eric. You are lucky Jenni!

Taryn said...

What a beautiful peice of furniture!

Scott and Mary said...

HI Jenny! I love your new table too, Eric is so talented. PS I posted the Pork Taco recipe you wanted on my blog. I am so glad you guys come camping we us! Your kids are so cute.

Angela said...

love the table.. It is AWESOME!! Eric is sooo talented! All the cute decor you have on it makes it homey and personal...lv ya!! I think we just ought to pay Eric to come out when we get a house to build all our furniture!!