Monday, June 29, 2009

Soccer has come and Gone

I can't believe soccer season is already over. Garrett enjoyed playing soccer this year. His first game he scored 5 goals! I couldn't believe it and I wasn't even there to see it. It was pouring rain that day and I thought for sure that it would be cancelled and was ready to go and didn't want to take the girls in the pouring rain. Well of course with my luck it wasn't even raining when Eric got to the field. We were so proud of Garrett making 5 goals.


They had a great season and won every game. We were driving home from the last game and Eric had the following conversation with Garrett:

Eric: Garrett you won all of your games.
Garrett: I know.
Eric: How did you win every game?
Garrett: Because I'm so good at soccer.



A few pictures of the girls cheering Garrett on!

No comments: