Monday, July 20, 2009

Baby Kate

Eric's brother Thayne and his wife Nicole had little Kate 4 weeks early and she was in the NICU for about 8 days but is now home and her parents are enjoying every minute of it.




Since she came early it messed up our baby shower plans just a little. So we recently were able to have the baby shower for Nicole at my house this last week. I love having people over to my house and entertaining. But I wasn't very smart that night because I didn't even take any pictures except of the adorable cake Turia made. She printed Kate's picture on fondant and then edible paper. It was really cool. It amazes me what inventions they have come up with these days.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

That is good news that Kate is home and doing well! And what a beautiful cake!!!

Angela said...

LOVE the cake... oh my goodness that is adorable....