Sunday, July 12, 2009

More of Florida

We had such a great time in Florida. There are so many pictures to share I didn't know which ones to pick. Here are just a few:
Garrett had a great time all week with his cousins. We spent everyday in the pool and at the beach.

Where's Camri?

Eric loves throwing our kids up in the air at the pool. He would throw one up and then all the cousins were all swimming over asking to be thrown up. Needless to say he got lots of weight lifting in while we were gone.

This picture is just precious. Eric is taking Camri to the bathroom. It didn't take her long to figure out she could just go in the water to pee. Although after a few times she would barely get her feet in the water and just start peeing right there.

Madison loved the water and sand. As you can tell she got it everywhere when she was down on the beach.

Lori and I along with our husbands rented a boat for half a day and went out on the ocean. It was so much fun being in the middle of the ocean. Eric and I were pretty sure we saw a whale fin and raced over to see but when we got over there we couldn't see anything.



Garrett was a little nervous in the boat. He kept telling me that he wanted it to be like Grandpa Sohm's boat. I told him that it was but he said the waves were too big.

Eric, Adam and Garrett braved the deep blue sea and swam for a little in the ocean. I was going to get in later but chickened out. I love the ocean but wasn't so sure about it when we were that far out.

Madison loved swimming in the pool. She just sat with this tube and bounced up and down holding on.
Here are just a few of the "stunts" we did in the ocean. This is Eric, Garrett and his cousin Kaycee. After they fell off Garrett said, I want Kaycee to put me on her shoulders. Garrett doesn't quite understand that he weighs almost 20 pounds more than Kaycee and would crush her.

Yeah for Mom, Garrett and Dad. We also did on with Eric, Mom, Garrett and then Kaycee on top of Garrett but the picture didn't work on that one.


Our little family on the beach.

So one morning they had free donuts down at the pool so we all went down to get some of course in our clothes and not in our swim suits. Well we were walking back up to the room and Garrett kept putting his feet in the water and Eric pretended that he was going to push him in. Well I decided that would be fun so I told my parents to look and then I picked Garrett up and threw him in the pool. He thought it was funny at first but then when we got to the room he wasn't too happy as you can tell from the picture below. He was soaked and kept asking me why I pushed him in the pool.

Besides getting thrown in the pool Garrett enjoyed building this volcano in the sand and riding the waves.

Here is the whole crew that went to Florida!! Thanks MOM and DAD for the great VACATION!!

7 comments:

Taryn said...

Way too much fun! :)
i bet that you guys didn't want to come home -huh?! Your swim suits are really cute! I love the yellow one!

The Godell Family said...

Looks like you guys had sooo much fun! The weather sounded perfect. And the ocean was beautiful.

Michelle said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love the group picture! :)

Diane said...

I wanna be part of your family ... looks like a fun trip.

The Maughans said...

Cute pictures! My husband throws my kids to high in the pool too. It makes me nervous to say the least.
I'm glad I finally found your blog though!

Jana Sohm said...

Oh my gosh Jenni, your pictures look so fun! We need to convince the Sohm family to do a big trip like that. Some day...

The A.Wahls said...

This family group shot is awesome! What a fun trip! Fun to scan through the happenings of the Sohms...can't believe our little ones are in Kindergarten!