Friday, January 2, 2009

Grandma K's party!

I've been kind of a slacker at posting. So I'm going to try and redeem myself. We have had a great month of celebrating our Savior's birth. It is so fun to get together with family and celebrate at this wonderful time of year. At the beginning of the month we had Grandma K's party and the kids had a blast and were grateful for all they received from Grandma and Grandpa.

Camri got this fun horse from Grandma and Grandpa K. She loved it until she sat on it and fell off. Her cousin Avery also fell off which is why you see them both just pulling the horses around the room. Another highlight of this evening was when Eric's cousin came in the gym with Camri screaming and her pants were wet. She decided that she wanted to go in the bathroom and take off her diaper and try to go to the bathroom. Well she couldn't get on the toilet and so she peed in her pants and then she couldn't open the door to get out of the bathroom so she was stuck in there. Luckily one of the other kids heard her screaming. Well I guess I could say at least she tried to go to the bathroom.

Garrett was so excited for his present.  He got a football guy with footballs.  The guy kicks the footballs through the field goal.  He was pretty excited about this present.  After he opened it he said, "This is a Utah guy, this is what I wanted"  but then he later told his uncle that he could paint the guy blue.  I think he is still in between on a Utah fan and a BYU fan.
Madison loved her rocking horse.

No comments: