Eric is working on a Christmas present in the garage and apparently it is for me. This morning he had the following conversation with the kids and me.
Garrett Age 4 1/2
Eric: Guess what? You guys are going to have to stay out of the garage because there are mean elves in there. They bit my finger off. (He showed the kids with his finger bent down so it looked chopped off) Garrett looked at his finger and looked a little scared.
10 Minutes later:
Garrett comes in my room and says:
Garrett: Mom, will we ever have our dad again?
Mom: Yes Garrett, why?
Garrett: Because there are mean elves in the garage and they bit his finger off.
Mom: It's ok Garrett.
Garrett: Will Dad ever work with wood again?
Mom: Yes, Garrett.
Garrett: What about the elves? Mom, I know how to kill the elves.
Mom: How?
Garrett: There is a nice dinosaur and a nice bear and they will eat the elves.
Later on Garrett heard a noise in the garage and was all worried that it was the elves.
6 comments:
That is so funny. He cracks me up. I can picture his face the whole time he is talking.
Oh my gosh, I was dying laughing. He is so funny! I love kids' imaginations.
I can't stop laughing! That is AWESOME!!
"Will we ever have our dad again?" How cute is that?
and leave it to Garrett to find a way to kill the mean elves.
I thought elves were suppose to be nice!
I love the innocence of little kids. They will believe anything. Too funny.
too funny! Kids say the darndest things!
Post a Comment