Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Garrett!

I can't believe my little Garrett (well I guess he's never been that little) is 5! It seems like just yesterday I was at the doctor and he was telling me that my son might weigh over 11 pounds...thank goodness it was only 10.5. He has not been small since that day. (He's only a week old in the picture below.)



A few reasons why I love this kid:

He is the hardest working kid I know. He is always trying to help his dad in the garage or wanting to go to a neighbor's house to lay sod.
He has a good imagination and can tell some great scary monster stories.
He loves his mom and dad! Last night when I was putting him to bed I told him " Garrett, I love you SO MUCH!" Garrett said, "Me too."
He loves the scriptures.
He love spending time with his family especially having family night.
He adores his 2 sisters!
He can bring a smile to anyone's face.

Garrett we love you so much and hope your 5th birthday was one to remember. His party is tomorrow so more to come on that. (we are going to have 14 kids so hopefully Eric and I survive)!!

4 comments:

Ammon & Liz Ashby said...

Happy Birthday Garrett! Jenni I can't believe you have a 5 year old. Seems like yesterday we were up in Logan playing cards! Good luck at the birthday party...I hope you survive!

embeins said...

14 kids? YOU are crazy!! Garrett is such a cute kid.

Price said...

That's Sohm Family you got there. Get it?

What's up?

Price

Calli said...

Hard to believe...I still remember the pregnancy bliss at work with this guy. Has that much time really gone by?