
Look how sweet we look getting ready to cut the cake. I'm sure you are all thinking oh Eric will be so nice to her and they look so cute.

It didn't turn out so sweet. I was thinking Eric loves me so much and it didn't even cross my mind that anything like the picture below would happen.....

I'm sure any of you that were their remember this very well. Eric says even today it was so memorable and everyone will never forget our wedding because of it. This picture doesn't even really do it justice. I have to say this is why I love my husband so much!! He is always surprising me in someway. For those of you that were at my wedding you were probably thinking, Holy cow Jenni is so mad (because of the slap that came after) Honestly I wasn't mad at ALL!! It was pure shock and my reaction was to just slap him back (and shove cake in his face). I have to admit it was a fun day and it was pretty funny!!

I feel so blessed to have been sealed to Eric in this beautiful temple and know that because of that our family will be together forever. Eric thank you for being the wonderful person that you are and for treating me like a queen for the past 7 years! You are truly my best friend!! Thank you!
9 comments:
I don't know how to do this blogging stuff, but wanted to say happy anniversary and that I love you. I can't believe it has been 7years either.
Thanks for posting that picture. It looks to me that you are the one doing the cake smashing. Now everyone will now know the true story. I got cake in the face, slapped, and broken glasses, but it was fun.
Happy Anniversary!
wow you look beautiful! you guys are such a cute couple. we also had some cake smashing fun. the lady of the reception center actually had to stop us, good times!
Wow. It will be 7 years for me and Jason in June. Time does seem to fly. We seem to have met so long ago. Newlyweds, pre-children, a lot have happened since life in the social work scene. Your family looks beautiful. Hope you are doing well.
Happy anniversary you two love birds!
You guys look so young! Life changes so fast. Who would have thought 7 years ago that you would have 3 adorable kids, a house and a hubby working in the garage all the time! (well.. the hubby in the garage isn't a shocker I guess) :)
Love you guys! Thanks for letting us hang out with you on your anniversary.
I remember this VERY cold day 7 years ago - here's to another 7!
Sure love you guys . . .
I hope you guys had a good anniversary! Those are great pictures.
Post a Comment