Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this time of year for many reasons:

1. I love being able to spend time with family.
2. Eat lots of good food.
3.  Having a 4 day weekend.
4. Decorating for Christmas.
5.  Remembering all the things I have to be thankful for, children, a loving husband, a home, wonderful parents and in-laws.
6.  Shopping at 4 in the morning with all the other crazy people. 

We had a great Thanksgiving at the Sohm's this year.  I told Becky (mother-in-law)  isn't it great you prepare for over 12 hours and the feast is done in 10 minutes.  All the hard work for 10 minutes of enjoyment but the leftovers were great!  The dinner was great, thanks for all your hard work.  We ate, played games (my favorite) and had a great time.

I love this guy!!  He is my best friend and I am so thankful for him!

Becky made cute pilgrim hats for the kids.  They thought that was pretty cute.



Madison even got to borrow Camri's for a minute.  All she wanted to do was just eat it though.



Madison's counsin Brighton was excited to see her. We set her down and Brighton couldn't stop kissing her. It was so cute.

2 comments:

The Sohm's said...

That is so cute with Brighton and Madison. I am so sad I didn't get to spend more of Thanksgiving with you guys but I am glad you had fun.

Church Fam said...

The kids are so cute and growing up so big. Making your own p b and J is huge. miss ya
can you e-mail me your address