Thursday, December 4, 2008

Independent

The other morning I was in the office doing a few things on the computer and the kids came down and wanted to eat breakfast. I heard them talking and saying they wanted a sandwich and they continued doing their own thing in there. I walked in the kitchen to find them doing the following:


They decided they did want sandwiches and proceeded to make peanut butter and honey sandwiches. It was so cute. Garrett had made Camri's sandwich and was cutting it for her. They were pretty excited that they made their own sandwiches. I guess when you're hungry you're hungry and you don't need help from your mom.

2 comments:

Jana Sohm said...

That is so cute! I love when they do things on their own. They want to be so big!

Taryn said...

How funny! Just be glad that they're not using the stove yet LOL!