Here are my 3 little munchkins on Halloween! They had so much fun trick or treating and have many opportunities to wear their costumes.

I couldn't resist taking this picture of the back of Camri. She would get up to the door to get candy and she would say, " I want two!! I don't like that one!" The little rascal.

This was at Grandma Becky's party with all of the cousins. Thanks for the great party Becky. The kids had a blast!!

Madison the Chicken (or as Garrett would say, " She is a duck MOM!"

Camri, the turtle

Garrett as BATMAN!
4 comments:
Cute costumes, but what happened to Superman? Did the awful Superman logo I painted on Garrett's face permanently turn him off the red and blue caped hero? :)
Cute costumes! I think I have just as much fun as the kids do at helping them decide what they want to be and dressing them up.
So about the storm troopers...my friend's husband works with the guys that dressed up. They spend HUNDREDS of $$ on their costumes. It was fun to surprise Dallen with them coming over. Is your little guy into Star Wars like mine???
Macy used tell people she didn't like a certain types of candy. She was even known to stomp away from a house and throw the candy on the ground when we made her take it. This year we reminded her that we don't act that way and we can take out all the candy she doesn't like when we get home. She did 100% better this year.
Jenni, I tagged you on my blog. If you have some time check it out! ~Brandy
Post a Comment