Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!

Happy Birthday Eric!! Did I mention I have the best husband in the world! I just want to take a minute and explain why I love him so much:
1.  He is the best dad in the world.
2.  He treats me like a queen.
3.  He helps around the house with cleaning, cooking, putting kids to bed etc.  Sometimes I leave the house a disaster and run to a meeting or other things and come home to the whole house clean.  That is the best feeling in the whole world!
4. He honors his Priesthood.
5.  He is so concerned about how I'm feeling and if I'm happy.
6.  He takes care of our family.
7.  He is so fun to be around and makes me laugh.

I could go on and on about all of the things he does for me but this blog entry would be 10 pages long!  I love you ERIC!!
Eric's birthday was on Friday and we had the best day. We woke up to find out Eric had taken the day off. So we got to spend the whole day together as a family. Eric had to run downtown to get something so we decided to go up to Park City for the day. We had a blast! We went to lunch and shopped at the outlets and the kids played on the playground there.

We were driving to find somewhere to eat and Garrett said, DAD look at that frog.  So Garrett decided he wanted to take his picture by the frog.



I had to feed Madison in the car so Eric took the kids into the toy store.  Can you tell that they had fun?  Camri wanted me to take a picture of her in the cowboy hat.  Don't worry it took me about 4 pictures before I got this one.  She kept looking down or holding things in front of her face.

Garrett had a blast pushing Camri around in the cart at Old Navy.  Camri kept crying that she wanted me to push her in the cart but after Garrett did it for a few minutes she was like faster, faster.  Then if I tried to push her she was mad and said, "I want Garrett push me."  
We had a great birthday with you Eric.  We came home after a fun filled day in Park City and had a pizza and movie party with the kids.  It was a great day!

2 comments:

Diane said...

You DO have an amazing husband but he didn't do too bad on the awesome wife he found!

The Godell Family said...

great Husband you have. Happy belated Birthday Eric!