Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Best Buddies!

Garrett and Camri have been playing so well together.  Garrett started soccer again just barely and is loving it. He wants to wear his uniform 24/7.  The other day they were playing and next thing I know Garrett is like Camri is going to play soccer Mom.  They got his old uniform and put it on Camri.  If you look closely in the picture Camri has purple hands.  She found this booties for feet and insisted she put them on her hands.  Crazy kids.
The other day I was in the office and walked in to find the picture below.  Apparently Camri thinks the tupperware is a seat.  She was so cute...she kept looking at Madison and then the tv and was rubbing her head and talking to her.
Camri loves her little sister.


2 comments:

Taryn said...

You have such cute kids! Too hear that they get along makes me so jealous. Mine have been fighting 24/7. I can't seem to get them to understand that they are not in charge of each other. Got any suggestions for me?

The Godell Family said...

Too Cute! I love when older siblings are sweet to the younger ones. It looks like you have such a cute family. Those kids look so sweet. I wish I could meet them sometime. I bet Paiten and Camri would have a blast together. One day!