I'm sure that all of you that know Garrett know what a big helper he is. Sometimes he amazes me in what he can do. We bought a bunch of wheat, sugar, oats etc. for are food storage supply. Eric had it in the garage and wanted to take it to the basement and Garrett was determined to help. The bags weighed 25 lbs. each and he Garrett that whole stack below. It weighed 450 lbs. all together. He was so cute and was so proud of himself.
Eric: Garrett you are so strong.
Garrett: I know Dad I think I'm like the hulk because the hulk is really strong!
So cute!! I love this boy! Way to be a big helper Garrett.
2 comments:
Garrett is one strong helper...strong like the Hulk and Superman! I’m impressed with your food storage too. We are building ours up little by little. We have lots of canned items and recently bought one of those buckets from Costco with enough food in it for 200 servings. If a crisis hits Dave and I won't have great food to eat, but something is better than nothing. ~Brandy
hi guys. how are you. your baby is getting so big. i didn't realize it!! wow!
email me at ashleighbennett@comcast.net and i will add you so you can view my blog. i have mine set as private
see you!
ashleigh (garner) bennett
Post a Comment