Thursday, October 2, 2008

St. George/Vegas

We had the opportunity to go to Vegas and St. George this weekend with some friends.  It was a BLAST!!  We stayed at our friends house (that they referred to as a condo)  it was so nice and we appreciate the hospitality...thanks Greenwoods.
This is my friend Megan who we are all very proud of.  She never likes to wear her hair down...(really she has lived by me for over a year and a half and besides this picture I have never seen her hair down) and she did the whole day.  Megan you look so cute!! 
All the girls....we didn't bother getting a picture with all of our husbands...what kind of wives are we?
We drove to Vegas on Saturday and all the girls saw Mamma Mia.  It was fabulous.  I wanted to run up there and dance on stage but I figured I better not if I didn't want to get arrested.  Don't worry I did all the dancing from my seat.
Madison was lucky enough to come with us on our getaway.  She was an angel.  Sometimes I forgot she was even there because she was so cute.  I love these two!!
Here is the gang...well what you can see of us.  We were at a Mexican restaurant in Vegas and we couldn't get us all in so we have to take two.
The other half.
Madison was watching football with all of the boys and loved every second of it.  Thanks everyone for the fun getaway, let's do it again.

6 comments:

Shumway Adventures said...

That sounds like alot of fun! I wish we had friends close enough to do fun things like this. Duncan and I never do things like this.

Marianne said...

Now I'm sorry we missed it! I'd love to see Mamma Mia on stage.

Jana Sohm said...

Cute pictures! I am happy you had a fun trip- and that Madison was good for you. Thank goodness!

Amy said...

Look at that SEXY hair! Sounds like lots of fun!

Tristen said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love going to plays - I always want to get up and dance too!

Care said...

omg, the picture of Madison below is just the cutest thing EVER! You look great Jenny! Miss you!