A couple of weeks ago our ward had a daddy/daughter activity. All the dads took their girls up to the mountains for a dutch oven dinner and then who knows what they did. I gave Eric a hard time about bringing the camera so I could blog. So I figured I better blog since he took the pictures. This was Camri when they were leaving to go up there. She looks pretty clean to me.


Here is cute Camri with her dad. What happened to the clean little girl that left my house.

I guess she has a little too much fun playing in the dirt. Eric said she was a crazy girl up there. He said he barely saw her because she was running around playing and getting into the dirt and eating cheetos.

Here are all the neighbor girls.

This is Camri on another trip we took to the mountains. Can you tell she doesn't like to stay clean when we are in the mountains.
4 comments:
Luckily Camri's still adorable even when she's dirty!
What a cutie! She is getting so big! SHe is so funny
Can this girl get any cuter?
She is the cutest! Just want to squeeze her . . .
Post a Comment