Saturday, October 18, 2008

Soccer Season Over

Our Fall soccer season has already come to a close.  Garrett was on a team with 6 other boys in the neighborhood.  This was Garrett 2nd time playing soccer and let me tell you the 2nd time is much better than the first.  I think it makes all the difference after you know what you are doing.  He made a goal at his last game.  I don't think we could take the smile off of that boys face.  He was so proud and came over and gave all of us five.
Receiving his trophy.
Last cheer for the blue stormtroopers.
Camri cheering for Garrett.  When he made a goal she said, "Good job, Gegget (Garrett)!
Cute little Madison cheering for Garrett. The girls loved going to all of the soccer games but this last one was a little cold and it got dark really fast.

9 comments:

Church Fam said...

you gotta love little boys and soccer. We are just starting our soccer season, the life in AZ. miss ya

Taryn said...

This soccer season was too short :) Garrett was so awesome! Let's try and get a team together for the spring season.

The Godell Family said...

I canr Paiten to be old enough to be on a little team like that. He looks so cute. And I can't believe how adorable little Maddison is. What an adorable family.

Shumway Adventures said...

Maddison looks so cute in this picture!

Brandy J. said...

Looks like fun. We've been to several of Daves nieces' and nephews' soccer games and they were a lot of fun...despite the cold weather. Go team!!

Taneill said...

Watching kids play soccer is always fun. Sorry I can't make it to your open house. I have something going on that night. Have fun!

hayleyharts said...

Jenn he is so cute! and your little madison is so big!! she is adorable..I love how all your kids look alike. wish I could say the same! and what a fun time in Vegas you had...glad you were able to get away..we all need those!! (like now for me!!)

Diane said...

Before you know it he could be playing collegiate sports ... my how time flies. Cute pictures of Garrett and the girls!

Ammon & Liz Ashby said...

I finally found you!!! This is your long lost roommate Liz Atkin! Andrea Snow found me and invited me to her blog and then I found you! I am so excited! I think the last time I saw you you just had the one little boy. Hope all is going well. Ammon and I have a blog you should check it out! ammonandliz.blogspot.com