Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trouble....

So the other morning I was just sitting on my bed and Garrett came in my room and this is how the conversation went:

Garrett: Mom, I was opening and shutting my mouth and my gum fell on the chair...
Mom: It fell on the chair?
Garrett: Yeah, and it got in someone's hair.
Mom: You got the gum in Camri's hair?
Garrett:No, it's on the bouncer chair.
Mom: You got the gum in Madison's hair?
Garrett: Yeah....

Sure enough I walk into Madison's room and there is a big wad of gum in her hair.  How many of you have ever experienced gum in your daughter's hair that is only a week old?  I guess it's a good thing that it wasn't tangled up in Camri's hair.  Needless to say I had to pull the peanut butter out to get the gum out.  Don't worry I succeeded in getting the gum out and didn't have to use any scissors.  It probably wouldn't have been so bad in her hair except I think Garrett and Camri tried getting it out themselves before they came and got me so it just got matted more in her hair.  Well that was our first adventure with Garrett and Madison...we'll see what the future holds.  Hopefully nothing to dramatic.

The gum....
She wasn't very happy with me putting peanut butter in her hair.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenni,

Allison Barber here. I saw your blog link from Carrie and Jill's blog. What a beautiful family you have. How are your sisters doing?

CollyWolly said...

Ha ha! Funny story. Look at you blogging with three kids! How good that you didn't have to cut her little newborn hair.

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Hello Sohm family how are you guys? Congrats on the new addition, I hope all is well!

Turia said...

Maddison looks so happy about her first hair adventure.

Shumway Adventures said...

Ha ha ha that is funny