Thursday, June 26, 2008

Brotherly Love!!

Garrett is such a good big brother.  He loves both of his sisters so much.  I think he is getting a little out of control with Madison though.  Here are just a few things he has done.


This was just a cute picture...I had put them to bed for the night and when I came upstairs I looked in Camri's room and she wasn't there and I looked in Garrett's room and there she was.  The two little rascals were playing and then they both fell asleep in Garrett's bed.
We have had a little trouble with Garrett wanting to carry Madison all over the house.  This is how I found him one day.  He loves to just hold her and give her loves.  He will always tell me, "Mom, Madison is all by herself upstairs"  or "Mom, I brought Madison to you because she was crying for you".  The other day though it was pretty bad.  Madison was upstairs in her bouncer chair and next thing I know he comes in the office (which is downstairs) and says, "Mom, Madison is on the couch"  I went in the family room and sure enough there she was.  So yes, GARRETT CARRIED HER DOWN THE STAIRS!! I was like Garrett no, you can't do that.  Then a few days later we were in the backyard and he carried her our the garage and around to the backyard.  OH my, what are we going to do with him.
A few days later I walk out and Garrett is doing the above.  He got his kick board out and laid her on it and was pushing her around on the floor.  This time it was so hard for me not to laugh. As you can tell it's not Madison keeping me busy, it's Garrett and me wondering what he's going to do next.

4 comments:

The Morgans said...

I guess you would rather have him love her than not. Matt likes to get in Erica's crib (with her in it) and bounce.

Anonymous said...

Aaahahaha!!! My favorite was the kickboard ride! That is absolutely adorable, because I am not the mom!! ;) I love this post. It totally cracked me up!

Turia said...

All I can say is little Madison is going to be one tough little girl!
I love the picture of them laying on the floor... so cute!

Taneill said...

that is the same problems I have with Emma and Brooklyn. She wants to carry her all over the house and it scares me.