Thursday, June 19, 2008

Where's Camri?

The other day I was doing things around the house and Camri was being really quiet.  I wondered... Where is she and what is she getting in to?  Well this is where I found her.....

She had gotten soap out of the cabinet and was rubbing it all over her hands and putting her hands in the toilet.  (You can't tell from the picture but there is soap all over the toilet)  Yes, I guess it's great that she wanted to wash her hands but don't know about the fact that she was using toilet water.  You gotta love them!!!!

2 comments:

Taneill said...

at least she can keep you laughing. She is pretty creative.

Taneill

Tristen said...

Gross! Kids are so funny. Luke has started screaming in the toilet, he thinks it's funny for some reason. I'm sure if someone leaves the lid up, Pyper will be putting her hands in there soon enough. I bett keep them clean just in case!