Saturday, May 31, 2008

It's a.....



GIRL!!!




Madison Sohm
8 lbs 15 ounces
Born on May 27th at 12:50 pm

Sorry it took me so long to post. I guess 3 days in the hospital you need a little time to get back into the swing of things when you get home. We are so excited for our little girl. Garrett and Camri are really excited too. Over the last few days all I hear from Camri is "Madsen, Madsen" (in the most excited voice) over and over again all day!! She even asks for her when she wakes up from her naps. I think she loves her baby sister. Garrett and Camri are always asking to hold her as well. I think Garrett isn't so concerned anymore that he didn't get the brother that he wanted.



I can't believe I have THREE KIDS!!



Madison's first picture with her proud parents.



Proud Sister



Proud Brother & Sister


29 comments:

The Morgans said...

Congratulations!!!!! I can't wait to hear the name.

Monica said...

I am so excited for you! She is beautiful-her features are PERFECT-and I'm not exaggerating! What a sweet blessing babies are! Enjoy her-you all make a beautiful family! Love ya!

Heather D. White said...

HAPPY DAY! Congratulations to the Sohm Fam!!! She is beautiful!!! ;-)

Ambur said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful.Make sure you get time to just be with her and enjoy her. Babies are the best. Jenni I want to bring you dinner, but I will not be back intown for 1 week. I call you when I get back.

Church Fam said...

Cangrats Jenni, She is beautiful!! I am going to try and see you this week before we leave, sorry I haven't seen you yet. Life is crazy and well I am not bringing all my kids to see your new baby. Way to go you are one tough mama. love ya tons!

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

She is so beautiful! I hope she wants to spend lots of time with me. Just kidding! Let me know if you need anything.

Rob and Jenn said...

Congrats! She is adorable and you look fantastic! Don't expect pictures of me in the hospital when we have our next one! We can't wait to hold her.

Taneill said...

congrats you guys- she is beautiful. Enjoy three kids-you will always be busy!!!!!!!

Taneill and Brandon

Emily said...

Hooray! Congrats! She is darling. So fun to see you right before you had her too!

The Godell Family said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you. I kept waiting to see you post what you were having. We head in at 5:30 tomorrow morning. I can't wait. You look fabulous and that baby is absolutely adorable. Good work Mom and Dad!

The Faller's! said...

congrats!!!! she is sooooo cute. hope you are doing well.

Maturo Family said...

Congrats to you all! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

God Bless...
Love,
The Maturos

Amy said...

Hooray that she is here! She is really cute!!! I can't wait to come and hold her!!! Congrats!

Sharlene said...

She is so darling!! You look great too! Congratulations on having your 3rd! Wishing you our best.

Barnes said...

Congratulations!!! I've been checking often waiting to see what you had. She is so cute. Good luck with the three--not sure if I'm ready to take the 3 plunge.

Marci Coombs said...

She is SO cute! I wish we could've been there when you had her. Thanks again for letting us stay with you guys. We had SO much fun!!!

hayleyharts said...

Jenn! she is the beautiful! I know I can't believe you have three kids! wow! congrats!

Natalee said...

Jenni,

Hey, it's your former neighbor, Natalee! I found your site through Brittany's and I'm so glad. Lot's has happened since we all moved out of Canary Bird Cove! Your kids are getting so big, and the baby is just beautiful!

Congratulations!

Britt has me blogging now, so hopefully we can stay in touch!

Good luck with the baby!

Natalee Cole

zuniga family said...

Congratulation! She is adorable! I love the bow!

Teresa said...

Congrats! I'm glad you survived! She's beautiful! How is it having 3 kids?? Hope you're doing well!

Turia said...

She looks so cute in the last picture wide awake! And oh my gosh.. Camri is so excited! Look at her smile in every picture.

Tristen said...

She is a cutie Jenni! I am so happy that you are not pregnant anymore. You just looked miserable!

Chris and Logan said...

Congrats! She is so darling! You have such a cute little family. I hope you are feeling well. Send your kids over anytime so you can get some rest!

Sarah Hull said...

Two girls = Too FUN! I am THRILLED for you! You look fabulous and your kids are just darling! Hope you are feeling well. What a beautiful name you chose for her! enjoy this special time.

Brittany said...

A baby girl, how fun! Love the name! Congrats to you all she is beautiful!

Shumway Adventures said...

Holy cow all i got to say is..... YOU HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS THAT DO BLOGGING!!!! Lucky hardley any of mine do!! Such cute pictures! I love garrett and camri's faces when they smile so proudly!!

Calli said...

Jenni-
She is so big and cute! I like to say that the bigger they are, the better they are! When is Madi taking visitors...and mom? I know how the first weeks can be, but I would love to come whenever you are up for it.

The Bergers said...

Congrats Jenni! That is so exciting. I can't believe you went through all of that not knowing what you were having. I couldn't do that.

She's beautiful.

Kamber

Brandy J. said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Madison is a doll and it looks like you have two great helpers. We can't wait to see the newest memeber of your famiy in person.