Madison enjoyed her first boating trip last Saturday. I guess it was also our first boating trip of the season. We all have lots of fun boating and enjoy spending time with the family.


Camri wasn't so sure about the boat when we first started going fast. She had to hold onto my finger the whole time and looked very nervous.

Garrett loves driving the boat.

When we go boating, all children 8 and under need to wear life jackets the whole time on the boat. Needless to say from the picture you can tell that the life jacket didn't fit Madison very well. Dallan and I wrapped the life jacket around her car seat. It was actually pretty funny looking (of course I didn't take a picture of that....maybe next time.)

Lunch time.
8 comments:
I'm SO jealous. Boating was always a part of summer but not now! I can just count down the days until Adam and I come up for Lake Powell!
This is the best in the whole world!!! Im so glad I am older than 12 now so I don't have to wear those jackets in the boat!!
Oh my, you've been one busy momma. She is beautiful! We can't wait to meet her in person. You had me laughing at how busy Garrett is being. I'm afraid Dallen will be the exact same way.
That view is gorgeous!!! Wow, that is so awesome! Madison is beautiful! and my gosh, Camri looks just like you! Garret is a stud. :) Carrie Marvin
cute pics
What a cute family!!! Eric, this is Elder Petersen. I haven't seen you since you got married! Anyway, here's the blog http://lukeandjessica.blogspot.com/ and my e-mail is writelukehere@yahoo if you want to give me a shout.
-Luke
Jenni Garrett is cracking me up. The kids are cute though. Hope all is going well, looks like you guys are having a fun summer.
Post a Comment