Friday, July 25, 2008

MEMORIES

Since I've been such a slacker at posting things (waiting for a few pictures to get) I thought I would copy an idea from my friend Michelle.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together.  It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instrucstions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.  I dare all you that read my blog and never comment to leave a comment on this one.  Come on you have to have a memory of me :)

9 comments:

Rob and Jenn said...

I don't know why out of all the memories I have with you this one came up 1st...back in our Ricks days you would offer me rides up to campus which I always appreciated! I also remember the year-end week waterfight the guys in our ward declared against us and hopping in Erica's black surburban to get the guys back. It was great fun! We were wet, but great fun!

Whitney said...

Where do I start. We have so many!!! Being best friends for 25 years makes for a bunch of memories. Growing up and you practically living at my house for your summer visits and being together every second of everyday. Then when you moved here we were inseprateable and hung out with a bunch of crazy kids such as Cody, shawn, mike, christian, Ben etc.. We had some good old time. Then we went and lived at Ricks together. Boy did we have memories their. pate, and the boys. Dressing up in crazy outfits and embarassing the Wheatly twins at baseball practice. Stalking cute boys and don't forget craigo's and the retrix. And to this day we are still making memories with our kiddies. I am so happy that you have been my best friend for 25 years. I could go on and on with memories but I will stick this these. Love ya.

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

I guess I would have to say my first memory of you was that you were stalking me. And I was too much of a snob to be your friend. Haha! I think my memories of you will always be of starting our bunco group- yeah! and also of playing Zarahemla with you. I'm so glad that I finally came to my senses and became friends with you. I love hanging out with you.

Michelle said...

Wow, it seems like just yesterday Whitney introduced me to you. I still can't believe we never met each other until you moved here! One of my favorite memories has got to be the gorilla costume at Harmons and then scaring the Brough kids with it! I also loved the summer we swam in Natalie's pool with Madonna blasting in the background! "oreo cookies" :)We had lots of good times! Love ya!

Brandy J. said...

The first time we met was while we were cleaning the church. Dave had to run into work that morning and I REALLY didn't want to clean the church with a bunch of strangers all by myself. Needless to day, you were super nice to chat with me and I left the church excited about our new ward and the nice people in it. Thanks Jenni for being such a great welcoming committee. ~Brandy

Anonymous said...

Gasp! A blog! I was so excited to come on and see a picture of that baby (since I haven't seen her in awhile), and alas, no pics. Marianne was out walking the other night and Ava ran up to the baby and said, "Madison?!?". I thought it was cute, especially since we haven't seen you in sooo long. Have I gotten the point across yet? ;) I mean, we live so far away, it makes sense not to see each other often...

Oh and memories? Maybe the first time I ate a peanut butter ball. I knew you didn't stand a chance against my friendship. I would have stalked you, like you stalked Candace.

Care said...

I remember you since jeez, KIDS! My favorite is when you made Amy clean up the cheeto's that YOU dropped all over the floor and making her cry. yes, everyone else wrote loving and nice memories, I KNOW THE INNER EVIL JENNI AND SHE IS AWESOME! Love you girlie! The kids are adorable! :)

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Brittany's. I remember when you and Kristi were my visiting teachers. You always came regularly and at a time when I really needed friends in my life. I'm sure you didn't know how much your visits were appreciated. I have often remembered the good example you two were to me. I hope life is treating you well. Congrats on the new baby.

~Emily Beech

CollyWolly said...

Jenni, So I am really late. I hope this gets emailed to you so that you will read it. Anyway, I remember when I went water skiing with your family up at Deer Creek Resv. That was awesome. I also remember hanging out in your basement in SJ and your room being covered in dolphins. Do you remmeber when we would sing, "Strawberry Wine" at the top of our lungs? I still sing myself that song when I can't sleep.