Sunday, February 3, 2008

Camri Look a like





My dad found this picture of me when i was younger. So what do you all think?? Does Camri look like me? Does anyone know how to flip the picture so it is the right way?

7 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe how much she looks like you when you were small. That is just crazy!

The Morgans said...

You could be twins. You have to flip the picture in the program you have it saved in. There should be a function to rotate it. Then save it with a different name so you don't replace the original (unless you want to.)

Calli said...

I always said I thought she looked like her mama. I have a picture of Ryan when he was about Max's age and it has finally solved the "Who does this kid look like?" conundrum. It's crazy.

The Godell Family said...

Oh my Heck! You two look so much alike. I love that. Too fun! How are you feeling? Any better?

Turia said...

You are both adorable!! Love your outfit Jenni... it looks like you are Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

Whitney said...

Cute Cute pictures!!! She is mama's little girl!!!

Marci Coombs said...

Wow! You guys are identical! I always thought she looked just like Amy when she was a baby but now, that pic has proven me wrong! I liked your idea about hopping in a car and driving to AZ so why don't you just do it? You need to take a vacay before the next baby arrives. And...it's 70 degrees here this weekend! We could go swimming!!!