Monday, February 4, 2008

Snowed in!

What a wonderful Sunday morning to wake up to all of this snow. Garrett was pretty excited about the snow chair that Eric built for him. We couldn't believe how much snow there really was. There was enough that they even cancelled church. Our neighbor tried to leave his house in his Altima and got stuck in the road and Eric and a few other neighbors had to dig him out. Needless to say he put the car back in his garage and stayed home for a little longer. The funny thing is just before that Eric had mentioned that he didn't think some people would be able to get out of their driveways. Not us though with our new 4-wheel drive. It worked GREAT!

Eric was outside for like 4 hours shoveling and snow blowing our house and the neighbors. Of course the snowblower broke when he went to the neighbors so he ended up shoveling all of it.

We probably had over a foot but from what you can tell from the pictures with the snow drifts in some places there was 2 or 3 feet. This is at our back door on the patio.

5 comments:

Rob and Jenn said...

I can't believe all that snow. My parents were suppose to drive up to Idaho for a visit...I'm glad they didn't make the trip, they probably never would have made it home! After all that snow melts I think you should take a trip up to see us!

zuniga family said...

You just made me realize why I LOVE living in California! WOW!!!

Brittany said...

It was so crazy to wake up to that much snow. Will it ever stop!?!

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

What a great Snow Day!

Turia said...

Hey Jenni...
I just tagged you!! Go to my blog to get all the details!