Monday, February 25, 2008

6 1/2 months





I decided to post a picture of my growing belly. I took this about a week ago and I think I already look bigger. In fact everyone in my ward finally believes me that I'm pregnant. I walked into Sunday School yesterday and my friend says, WOW you're like really pregnant now. I finally started growing and let me tell you it doesn't stop anytime soon. I'll try and post a picture every month here on out of the growing belly:) I have 13 weeks left. That seems like FOREVER!!

12 comments:

Amy said...

You look so cute with your pregnant belly! I can't believe how little you are and that you only have 13 weeks left - CRAZY!!!

Matt and Allyson said...

So cute Jenni! You look fabulous!

Sarah Hull said...

You are so darling! 13 weeks is going to fly by! I am scared that mine is coming WAY too soon. I am not even ready for a new baby!
Are you feeling better or do you still get sick every day?
It seriously does not look like you have gained ONE pound!
You look adorable!

The Sohm's said...

Thank you everyone for your kind comments. To answer your question Sarah, I still throw up once a day. But at least after i throw up I feel good the rest of the day. Yes, I think I've gained over 10 pounds. If this pregnancy is like the other two I still have 40 pounds to go.

Prilla said...

Hi Jeni- This is April. So I came across your blog through Alisha's links. I hope it's ok that I peak every now and then.
You never get very big with your pregnancies. Not fair. The real question is are you going to be at the scrapbook expo even if you're ready to pop? Are you a die hard? We better see you there!

The Sohm's said...

April, of course you can look at my blog. I don't know if I will be at the Expo? when is it? Do you have a blog?

hayleyharts said...

Jenn you are just one hot mama! I can not believe you are 6 1/2 months! You do pregnant very well!

Turia said...

Fun idea to take pictures each month. You are so cute and photogenic that we'd love to see your belly.

Rob and Jenn said...

I have to agree with everyone else...you look fabulous! Keep the pictures coming!

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! You seriously look so good. I bet your back hurts though. I hope Eric has been rubbing it for you, seeing as how you have been carrying it and will continue to do so. :)

Prilla said...

He Jeni-the expo is April 18th and 19th. We are probably going to do the VIP. We'll see how that goes. My blog is prillas-page.blogspot.com Hope to see you at the expo.

Brittany said...

I am only 9 weeks and I think I am bigger than you. You look darling, as usual!