Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Garrett!!





Another year has gone by and I can't believe that Garrett has turned 4. Garrett had a wonderful birthday. On his actual birthday Eric got off work early we took him to lunch and bowling. He had a great time. He didn't want to leave. He did really good at bowling. He actually got less gutter balls than his dad. Eric said we should put up the bumper pads but I think it was more for him than Garrett.



Garrett was able to have a party the following Saturday with all of his cousins and friends. Let me tell you after that 2 hour period I'm grateful that these parties only come once a year. When all of the kids arrived I was a little worried about how the 2 hours was going to go. That many boys all together gets a little crazy. Garrett was so excited to have all of his friends come over. He had a dinosaur party and we did dinosaur bowling and had a dinosaur pinata. They all ate pizza and cake and ice cream. They had a lot of fun. Garrett was a little worried about the pinata though...he thought that he was the only one that was going to hit it so that he could break it. He told everyone not to hit it really hard.

6 comments:

DAVE AND CANDACE BOLLARD said...

Wow! You are such a great mom. You did so much at the party. I know Courtney had a blast.

Calli said...

Two words...Good Mom.

Two more words...Crazy Mom.

Turia said...

Oh my gosh... look at all those kids!!!
Kaden had a blast. I bet you slept good that night!

The Godell Family said...

So, you have been tagged. See my blog for more info. You don't have to do it but it is kinda fun to get to know people better!

Brittany said...

What fun parents you are. Sounds like a successful 4th birthday. Happy Birthday Garrett!

CollyWolly said...

Wow! You are amazing. Looks like the kids had fun. Can't belive he's that big already!

I can teach you how to turn your photos so they aren't sideways if you want. Give me a call... 808-6447.