So it's been awhile since I posted something so I figured I better post something since Turia tagged me. If I tagged you here's what you do. Post the words in all caps below and fill in info about yourself. Then, at the end you tell who you are tagging & go and tag 5 friends on their blogs. It's just a way to get to know fun little things about people.
TEN YEARS AGO...
I was at Ricks college in my first semester and loving every second of it. I can't believe it's really been that long. I'm sure I was checking out every boy that went by. I lived with 5 other roommates at Colonial House. We all had so much fun together. I can't think of what else I would like to say about that experience other than I loved every second of it and I am so glad that I went there.
FIVE PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
Virginia, Idaho, Utah those are the only 3 states I've lived in plenty of cities in Utah, Logan, South Jordan, Herriman, and Riverton.
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST....
Finish getting ready, go to the dentist, go to Costco, grocery store and read my scriptures.
I ENJOY....
Spending time with my family, reading (finally finished Harry Potter), playing bunco, going to the beach, swimming, going on any vacation with my family, playing with my kids and hearing both of them laugh, listening to music and driving my NEW car. I'm sure there are plenty of other things I enjoy doing I just can't think of them at the moment.
THREE BAD HABITS....
Eating too much, checking to see if the doors are locked multiple times before going to bed. My husband said one of my bad habits is Harry Potter...well he doesn't have to worry about him anymore because I'm done reading it (well at least until I want to start over:)
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
Most of you may know this but there may be a few that do not. I am really good at throwing up. Let's just say I'm 25 weeks pregnant and have pretty much thrown up everyday since the beginning of that 25 weeks and still do once a day. I have 3 jobs (not because my husband makes me) I sell Mary Kay, Salt City Candles and work for my brother-in law from home. I answer sales emails for the company. I swam with dolphins on my honeymoon (thanks Eric that was the BEST!!!)
FIVE JOBS THAT I'VE HAD....
Wheeler Machinery, I worked at a dance club while attending Ricks College, Sam Goody, Sold Credit cards machines, Sold t-shirts door to door while attending Utah State. ( i love doing things that make you talk)
WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS...
i don't really want to think about this because I will almost be 40, Garrett will be 14, Camri 12, the new baby 10 and who knows how many more kids I will have, hopefully just one more. I hope to be a good mother that my teenagers can trust to come to whenever they have problems. Hopefully by then I will have taken many vacations with my family. I'm sure Eric will be the bishop or something along those lines.
So that's me in a nut shell. Probably not too interesting but I did my assignment. I tag....Whitney, Candace, Jenny, Tiffany and Amy. Any of you feel free to participate.
2 comments:
Thanks for tagging me...I'm always looking for stuff to put on my blog. My sister-in-law tagged me a couple weeks ago...just scroll down my blog and you can read my answers. I hope you start feeling better soon. Throwing up is NOT fun. I can't believe you are already 25 weeks along. I can't wait to meet your baby (do you know what you are having?). I need to call and catch up on everything. Love you.
I didn't know you worked at a dance club at Ricks! You party animal!
Post a Comment