Friday, March 14, 2008

Family Night



So I've been kind of a slacker lately on posting pictures. So I have a little catching up to do. I watched Turia's kids the other night on Family Night so we decided to make smores. The Bollard's also came over with their daughter.




If you can't tell Camri tried to shove the whole marshmallow in her mouth. The kids have so much fun going out and making smores and roasting hot dogs. Thanks eric for doing such a good job with the fire pit. Now we just need to finish it when the weather gets warmer. Summer comes with all sorts of fun projects.


This picture makes me laugh..My nephew ( in the blue fleece) was standing back that far and trying to roast his marshmallow. It was the cutest thing. He kept asking..is it done yet? is it done yet? It was so cute.

3 comments:

Taneill said...

that looks like so much fun. I am so ready for the fun summer outings.

The Godell Family said...

Looks like so much fun! Just a note, we had friends that had a fire pit and it melted their vinyl siding. So be careful.

Turia said...

My kids are so brave!!