Saturday, February 28, 2009

Prayers

Madison joined us the other night for prayers. She needed a little help from Eric at first but it didn't take her long. I can't believe how fast they grow up. She is already 9 months!! She's already rolling around all over the place getting into whatever she wants. In fact the other day she was in the family room and I heard her start coughing. I ran in there and turned her over and a penny fell out of her mouth. I need to teach my other kids to keep things out of reach that she can choke on.


This smile is pretty contagious! She actually knelt there by herself pretty good for me to snap a few pictures. She is growing up way too fast.

5 comments:

Sarah Hull said...

Jenni, she is seriously so DARLING! I am loving the folded arms! What a little doll she is!

Man, why do they grow so fast??? Are you getting ready for four yet??? People keep asking me that all the time...and I'm like "my baby isn't even one yet!" What the heck!

Hope all is well!

The Swenson Fam! said...

She is so cute Jenni! I can't believe you can get her to fold her arms and kneel. What a sweet baby! She looks so adorable! I know I can't believe how fast time flies, can you believe they're almost one!!!

Shumway Adventures said...

Im glad you heard her choking on the penny! That would have been scary! I love her smile!!

Diane said...

I see so much of Garret in Madison. It will be fun to see them in a couple of weeks!

BrittanyW said...

I can't believe she can fold her arms. My girls aren't even close to doing that. They still just lay there but that is fine with me because when they start crawling, thats going to be tough! Cute crafts by the way.