Madison was in her crib asleep (or so I thought) I put Garrett and Camri in their beds and I was off downstairs enjoying my free and quiet time. A little while later I could hear Camri and Garrett talking. I decided to go up and see what they were doing and this is what I found....
And yes, I did have Madison in her crib when I came downstairs. Garrett went in her room and got her out of her crib and carried her to his bed. Which isn't a surprise to me since he has been doing that since she was a month old.
Another Sunday thing we do at our house is church practice. When Eric was growing up if him and his sibling's weren't reverent in church they would have to come home and have church practice. We have passed this tradition onto our family. Our kids understand that if they get 3 warnings in sacrament when they get home they are going to have church practice. So with that said, I'm sure you can guess what Camri is doing.
6 comments:
We too have a chair that the kids sit in when they have a rough time at church :) Oh the joys of children and church.
That is the cutest picture of your kids! I can't believe Garrett gets Madison out of the crib. I think that is so funny.
How funny. We had church practice yesterday too.
We had it too at our house! I was just laughing at the picture of Camri. It looks all too familiar. However, this Sunday was different. Riley put himself and Abby in Church practice without me even asking. He knew he was going to have it anyway. What good kids! (kind of)
I love the pic of the kids together. It is so cute!
By the look of the kids faces you can tell that they were trying to be sneaky! Man, they are so cute! I love all three of their smiles! Camri's picture made me laugh... She doesn't look too excited!
That is a fantastic idea. I may just have to steal that one. I wonder each week why I even bother to go with four crazy kids. It is such a battle.
I love that Garrett got Madison out of her crib. Cade is always asking if he can get Redd out, I never let him though. You are nicer than I am.
Post a Comment