So I showed all of you the picture from our wedding of Eric putting the cake in my face and mentioned that that picture didn't really do it justice. Well I found the picture that does it justice. So what do you think? Were you picturing it to be as bad as I explained? Yes, it was and yes, I still love him:)
4 comments:
Okay, so I am totally going to ahve to pull out my weeding pictures because we too had a major cake smashing show. My Mom was ticked at us for making such fools of ourselves. We had a ball doing it. Needless to say I had to go into the bathroom because I had cake shoved up my nose. Ohhh, the memories!!!
That is hilarious Jenni. Adam and I were very boring with the cake thing. That is a fantastic picture.
This may be the best picture I have ever seen!! HA! My mother threatened Dan with his life to not smash cake in my face. He went first and was very nice.... Yeah, then I got him good!! I completely forgot that we had a second reception in Maine. Oops. That one was not pretty. My mother still hasn't forgiven me.
You know, I did regret the decision when I saw the pics of the rest of the reception... I looked SCARY with funky make-up and cake in my hair.
awesome!
Post a Comment