Monday, March 16, 2009

Productive Monday!

What a great day today was!! Thanks to Tristen, I got not 1 but 4 projects done that I've been working on.  When I got home today I was just so proud of myself for getting them all done I thought this was a perfect blog moment. As you can tell two of them are from Valentines but hey at least I got them done. Now I just wish it was Valentine's so I could put them up. I guess they will have to wait until next year. I got my St. Patrick's one done the day before St. Patty's yeah! 


I guess this one is mostly done. I can find the 3rd dowel for it so I need to find it and get it painted.


I'm so excited for this one I can actually leave it up all year round! Now I just need Eric to finish my table that I'm planning on putting it on.


7 comments:

embeins said...

I had so much fun today! I wish I would have been able to stay longer and finish everything you did. It all looks great!

The Sohm's said...

Jenni that looks awesome they are all so cute. Your so crafty:)

Turia said...

look how crafty you are. Way to go! Next time you do something fun like that.. call me. I want to be involved in our craft fest!
ps-- I'm having a bow making party in April.. :)

Taryn said...

Way to go! Next time call me I'd love to craft with you!

Michelle said...

How fun! They turned out darling!

The Swenson Fam! said...

Way cute stuff! I didn't know you where so crafty!!!

Kym Frankowski said...

I love the family thing! When you gonna make me one?