Well there are only 4 days left and I need to know what everyone's prediction is on the baby? Boy or Girl. Let me just tell you something.....you know you only have 4 days left when:
Multiple people ask you if you are having twins.
People say you are ready to POP.
Your body can't walk up those stairs one more time.
You have to take a bath every night.
You are sometimes more excited about not being pregnant than having the baby here.
You are counting down the days of not throwing up anymore!!!
Those are just a few :)
11 comments:
How about when people ask, "You're STILL pregnant!?" That one makes me want to be violent. I'm guessing a girl.
Jenni,
I'm guessing a boy! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see some pictures. Where are you guys living?
Tanna
Jenni- Are you sure you aren't having twins? You look ready to pop!! ;) Good luck with everything. I'm excited to see the new babe. And I'm gonna guess a boy!!!
It better be a boy!!!!
At least you have a good excuse to forget about other household duties and soak in the tub each night... I'm always looking for excuses to do that!
Oh my! Hang in there. Only 4 days! I am jealous! If it makes you feel any better I have started getting shin splints. How the heck does that happen. Whatever. Ummmm...My guess is....another girl! Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures and hear names. Yeah!
I'm feeling girl. you look awesome, hang in there and good luck. let us know when "she" gets here... or he
i want to know what your guess is
To answer your question Jen...I've been having mixed feelings lately. I think I want it to be a boy because Garrett wants a brother so bad and he has been saying the whole time that it is a brother but the last little while I've been thinking it's a girl. So I guess what I'm trying to say is I HAVE NO IDEA!!! I just can't wait to find out. Whatever it is I sure hope we come up with a name soon!!
I am thinking boy! Good luck with delivery!
You've probably already had him...or is it her??? I'm dying to know! It was so much fun seeing you last week. My kids are still talking about the smores and ants!
So um...I'm still hungry!
Jenni,
We are so excited "She" is almost here! Either way he/she will be so CUTE! Can't wait to hear!
I'm so excited !! I was so happy for the outcome!!
Post a Comment